The following are various resources you can access for continued growth in grace.
- Bible Gateway (Online Bible available in numerous translations)
- Monergism (Articles and media on theology and doctrine)
- Ligonier (The teaching fellowship of Dr. R.C. Sproul)
- Desiring God (The teaching fellowship of Dr. John Piper)
- The Gospel Coalition (Articles and blogs connecting the Gospel to today’s age)
- For the Church (Resources to equip and encourage local churches)
- Westminster Bookstore (Christian books at very reasonable prices)
Bible Reading Plans
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. (Ps. 119:105)
We believe in the authority and nourishing benefit of regular Scripture reading. Use any of the following resources to help structure your Bible reading for 2017.
College Group Study Guides
Please prepare answers to the questions on the discussion guide before meeting for college group.
Reason for God
Youth Group Handouts
Students receive handouts during Saturday night bible studies to help them process the message.
Parables of Jesus
- Hidden Treasure, Part I
- Hidden Treasure, Part II
- The Good Samaritan, Part I
- The Good Samaritan, Part II
- Shrewd Manager, Part I
- Shrewd Manager, Part II
- Laborers in the Vineyard, Part I
- Laborers in the Vineyard, Part II
- The Rich Man and Lazarus, Part I
- The Rich Man and Lazarus, Part II
- The Sower, Part I
- The Sower, Part II
- Parable of Talents, Part I
- Parable of Talents, Part II
- The Rich Fool