Sunday, November 28th, 2021
1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. 3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near.
- How has the book of Revelation encouraged you and your faith? How has it challenged you?
- What are some reasons this book was given to the Church? How is it particularly relevant to the Church today?
- What are some interpretive challenges you’ve seen in the book? How might Christians handle differences of opinion?
- Read verse 1:3. What is the blessing and who is it for?
- Read verse 14:13. How might this blessing influence the way you face life and death?
- Read verse 16:15. What does this blessing mean, and how might the Church apply it practically today?
- Read verse 19:6-9. What does the supper represent, and how can one obtain an invitation?
- Read verse 20:6. What is the first resurrection and the second death? What will Christians be doing in heaven?
- Read verse 22:7. Have you personally made a decision for Jesus? If yes, how is this seen in your life? It no, then why?